Phoenix Solar Inverter 12/250 230V, Output 210V-245V, Frequency 50Hz or 60HzRegular price 492.00 SR
A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices
(VE. Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
Output voltage 210 - 245V
Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
In- and output voltage, % load, and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years.
The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High start-up power:
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps, or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset
value (min load: 15W). Once in standby, the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable,
default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two-pole connector, or between battery plus and the left-hand contact of the two-pole connector.
Please see the manual for a description.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
For our low-power inverters, we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. The Flax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
Available with different output sockets.
- Cont. power at 25°C (1) :250VA .
- Cont. power at 25°C / 40°C : 200 / 175W.
- Peak power: 400W.
- Output AC voltage / frequency (adjustable) 230VAC or 120VAC +/- 3% 50Hz or 60Hz +/- 0,1% .
- Input voltage range 9,2 - 17 / 18,4 - 34,0 / 36,8 - 62,0V .
- DC low shut down (adjustable) 9,3 / 18,6 / 37,2V.
- Dynamic (load dependent) DC low shut down (fully configurable): Dynamic cut-off, see https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ve.direct:phoenix-inverters-dynamic-cutoff.
- DC low restart and alarm (adjustable) : 10,9 / 21,8 / 43,6V.
- Battery charged detect (adjustable) :14,0 / 28,0 / 56,0V .
- Max. efficiency:87 / 88 / 88%
- Zero-load power: 4,2 / 5,2 / 7,9W
- Default zero-load power in ECO mode (default retry interval: 2,5 s, adjustable) 0,8 / 1,3 / 2,5W .
- ECO mode stops and start power setting: Adjustable.
- Protection (2): a - f.
- Operating temperature range : -40 to +65°C (fan assisted cooling) Derate 1,25% per °C above 40°C.
- Humidity (non-condensing) :max 95% .
- Material & Colour Steel chassis and plastic cover (blue Ral 5012).